Did your business make a profit last month? If you cant answer this question, read on
Many businesses typically get their financial results 3 to 10 months after the end of the financial year. This can mean that poor performance is not identified until much later. Any losses might be significant by the time you find out.
Wouldnt you like to know now where your business is performing well and where it is not?
Snap Financial Management Ltd can assist you to identify adverse trends in financial performance sooner. We can provide you, the business owner or manager, with monthly, weekly and even daily measurement of business performance. With several years experience in manufacturing and production environments we can quickly tailor a solution to meet your business needs and keep you reliably informed.
Many businesses cannot justify the overhead of a full time accounting professional. By utilising Snap Financial Management Ltds services your business will have the flexibility to utilise as much or as little accounting expertise as you need. In this way we will add value to your business without the need to pay the full salary of a Senior Accountant or Financial Controller.
Our range of services includes:
- Monthly, weekly and daily financial reporting;
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) development and monitoring;
- Business mentoring and coaching;
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting;
- Debtors management and control;
- Funding applications;
- Liaison with your bank;
- Product and service costing;
- Customer profitability analysis;
- Systems implementation;
- Review and improvement of internal systems and controls;
- Office administration solutions.